Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Museums and such

After noon,

Museums are a great and exciting place to visit. Since I was a little girl I absolutely loved museums and could not wait to go each time! My elementary school had field trips to tons of museums and attractions and I guess it just stuck with me.

Anyway, The Getty Center is an awesome place to take the family. Admission is free! The only thing they charge for is parking. Honestly its like $15 I believe..

It is located in Los Angeles CA off the 405 freeway, hope anyone can visit and comment!

The Getter Center is a museum and art structure in itself, there are collections of paintings, views, and natural plant habitats.

Bring water and good walking shoes!

Address:

1200 Getty Center DrLos AngelesCA 90049 (Central L.A)

http://www.getty.edu/


No comments:

Post a Comment