Sunday, November 10, 2013

Pinterest Babyshower

Ok readers, I want to take the time to thank you all for eyes. Consequently, I want to apologize for being off the net for some time now. I am going through a very hard time right now emotionally.
I apologize for my disclosure.
Anyway, this weekend I had the pleasure of attending a baby shower where the whole event looked like an event from "My Fair Wedding" with David Tutera.
It's crazy how one can completely transform a backyard into a baby bliss paradise for a special event. All it took was a spacious backyard, table cloths, center pierces, lights, and of course (since it was a girl) BUTTERFLIES!
So with that being said, here is a picture of the beautiful setting of which I was a part of: 
Can you spot the pregnant lady? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment