Wednesday, December 11, 2013

The Homestretch


Hey. So it's finals week. Yeah, I said it. 
For students in College and University this is the final homestretch before we get to go home and relax with our family. Assignments were turned in last week, exams are taken this week. What you did you did, and what you didn't do, oh well, at this point.

With this being said, I feel that each semester gets better as it comes. In other words, my cognitive skills improve, as well as my communication and organizational skills. 

I never understood the point of this drawn face, I do remember it started in 2012 with " I vote, y u no vote?"

This is year #3 in college, and school never seems to end. But thankfully we are all still here, working towards that ultimate goal that every  one wants to achieve. Like the movie What Dreams May Come, your dreams truly are what you make them.



No comments:

Post a Comment